How Does a Solar Battery System Work?
A solar battery system stores all of the excess energy generated by your solar panels to then be utilised at peak periods during the day, at night or in the event of a power outage. You will have an integrated smart system to monitor when your energy consumption is in excess, so that your generated energy will now both power your home at the same time as storing your excess energy which would usually have gone to the grid for a lesser economical rate.
Solar power has become the greatest source of renewable energy for both residential and commercial entities. Why is this so?
- It minimises the impact & influence of rising electricity rates
- You will have the ability to produce your own energy, reducing the consumption from energy retailers
- Cost effective with energy-draining appliances
- Surplus energy can be stored and utilised when required or sold back to energy retailers
- Take advantage of an uninterrupted energy supply. Battery storage instantly powers the home in the case of a power outage
- Long term investment & asset for your home or commercial entity
How Much Energy Could You Save With A Solar Battery System?
You could reduce your grid electricity consumption by 80% with a solar and battery storage solution. This estimate is based on standard system installation and may vary dependant on on your actual individual circumstances.
Connect U Solar will conduct an assessment on your home or business. We will design a custom solar system & storage solution to specifically suit your needs and requirements. Our dedicated team of industry experts will guide you through the variety of options available to ensure you are completely satisfied with the end result.
GIVE US A CALL OR DROP BY ANYTIME, WE ENDEAVOUR TO ANSWER ALL ENQUIRIES WITHIN 24 HOURS ON BUSINESS DAYS.